KFCO is a collaborative consolidation of multi- stakeholders within the Kenya Fashion and Creative Industry. It operates as a business membership organisation with a vision to foster a vibrant Kenya Fashion Industry
KFCO mission is to: advocate for an enabling business environment; influence policy & industry standards; develop & promote industry players; and build local & international partnerships.
Membership formalises your role and strengthens your voice as a key industry stakeholder in Kenya who supports the eco-system that enables both established and new talent to grow sustainably.
The Kenya Fashion Council membership aims to provide the following benefits to
their Student members:
• Create an enabling business environment to thrive in the Fashion industry local
• Be part of policy building around the fashion industry
• Build opportunities for local and international partnerships
• Create an environment for vibrant networking events
• Create a hub for industry insights and resources
• Develop and enhance student collaborations for growth
• Opportunity for showcasing to local and global audiences
• Fast track to Mentorship
• Access to exchange programs (Through application and selection process)
• Volunteer and work experience opportunities at KFCO activities
• Access to fashion guest lectures and talks
• Receive KFCO Newsletter
Take advantage of our 90% off introductory offer on membership valid until
March 2020 for membership valid until December 2020.
To join KFCO as a student-member, click here.